Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installation Problem with 7.0.1000.6

HI,
    I already have Ninja Trader 7.0.1000.2 and I am installing the latest version.
    When I installed it, it installed succesfully but when I open the NT, it is saying the following error message.
    "Ninja Trade application has stopped working" standard Windows Error message. attached is the image.

Pls help.
    Attached Files

Hello speculator,

Did you have any 3rd party add-ons installed when you upgraded from version 1000.2 to 1000.6?

If so, did you perform the instructions below when upgrading?
    • If you have previously installed a 3rd party commercial indicator or strategy via a vendor provided installer program please uninstall these components via the vendor provided uninstaller or the Windows Control Panel "Uninstall or change a program" (might be named Add/Remove Programs)
    • Start NinjaTrader 7
    • From within the Control Center window, select the menu File > Utilities > Remove NS Assembly
    • Within the "Remove NinjaScript Assembly" window, remove all items listed in this window
    • Close NinjaTrader
    • Uninstall NinjaTrader 7 via Windows Control Panel "Uninstall or change a program" (might be named Add/Remove Programs)
    • The next two steps involve the deletion of files related to 3rd party indicators or strategies. Your custom scripts and user data such as trade, chart, workspace data and templates will be maintained.
    • Delete the following folder if it exists
      32-bit PC – "C:\Program Files\NinjaTrader 7"
      64-bit PC – "C:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7"
    • Delete all files (not folders) within the folder "Documents\NinjaTrader 7\bin\Custom". The image below is an example of how to delete files within this folder. It does not represent the actual files on your computer. You may have more or less files.
    • Your current installation is now ready for upgrade Click on the "Install" button in Step 1

If this is the case, please send me an email at support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by techgetgame, Yesterday, 11:42 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post techgetgame  
    Started by sephichapdson, Yesterday, 11:36 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes