Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenfire connection

Hello,

I have just registered for demo account with mirusfutures and when I try to connect to zenfire the is error message: Unable to login: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure. Could anybody help me with that problem? Weird is that NT6 is ok but this problem is in NT7.

Thanks a lot

Hello xkuba,

Can you please tell me what NinjaTrader version you have installed. You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->About, Make sure you have version 7.0.1000.6 installed. If not, you can download and install it from the following link.

Please enter your license key (Control Center-->Help-->License Key) and you will be directed to a webpage that contains version 7.0.1000.6.

Check if the connection error persists in the latest version. If so, please send me your Zen-Fire username and password, so I can test it on my end. You can send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello xkuba,

Can you please tell me what NinjaTrader version you have installed. You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->About, Make sure you have version 7.0.1000.6 installed. If not, you can download and install it from the following link.

Please enter your license key (Control Center-->Help-->License Key) and you will be directed to a webpage that contains version 7.0.1000.6.

Check if the connection error persists in the latest version. If so, please send me your Zen-Fire username and password, so I can test it on my end. You can send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.
      Thank you for a quick reply, I will check this out when I come home. Then I will post if it is alright or not.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post bltdavid  
      Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM
      14 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post martin70