Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MBT Historical Minute Data Gone

Hi,

Last time I used NT (probably about a month ago), I was able to get about a year of historical minute data from MBT servers. I recently upgraded to the latest NT7v6, and now I only seem to be able to get minute data beginning from midnight of the current day (daily data is fine), i.e. I can only get 1 day of minute data.

I tried downgrading to NT7v5 and I still have the same issue.

I also tried connecting to GAIN and NT historical servers (I'm on a multibroker license), and was able to get minute data going back at least a year, so presumably it's not something in the NT settings and is something specific to the MBT connection.

Any ideas guys?
    Last edited by beastment; 06-03-2011, 06:41 AM. Reason: oops

Hello

Thank you for your post.

What version of NinjaTrader 7 are you currently running at this time v5 or v6?

What version of the MB Trading Navigator software are you running?

When connected to MB Trading, what is one of the instruments you are plotting (make sure to include the session template you are using)?
    ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'm now running 7.0.1000.5, but I had the same problem on 7.0.1000.6. I'm using MBT Navigator 11.6.00

When connected to MBT live or demo, and trying to bing up a 1-minute chart of $EURUSD using either the default 24/7 session template or the forex template, I get only about one day of data (seems a little more data than it was yesterday actually). It's the same for every other currency pair I've tried. I've also tried deleting all historical data first, but I get the same result.

Comment

Have just done a complete uninstall of ninjatrader (all data & backup directories removed) and reinstalled V7.0.1000.6

I'm still getting only about 1 day of minute data from MBT.

Comment

Hello

I am seeing this same behavior & have put a note into MB Trading. I will relay any info I receive.
          ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Chip,

I also put a note to MBT and got the following response:

Hello Ben,

When using the MBT Desktop or MBT Desktop PRO the maximum amount of historic data per interval will automatically be loaded.

If you are using a 3rd party program such as Ninjatrader you can try to adjust the amount of days to load manually but if an error message occurs then this means that you have reached the limitations of the 3rd party application. Each 3rd party application has a different limitation on the amount of historic data pulled and we are unable to expand the amount of data provided. We are thinking the new set back is a result of Ninjatraders update to version 7.5 but we are not sure. We have not changed or reset the historical data feed.

>> Hi Guys,

>> I'm using Ninjatrader v7 and am only getting about one day worth of
            >> historical minute data coming through for Forex (say $EURUSD). I used to
            >> get about a year's worth from you.

>> I still seem to be getting many days worth in MBT Navigator, it's just the
            >> historical feed to ninjatrader seems to only have about a day's worth.

>> Have you reset your historical data feed or anything like that?

Comment

Any update on this at all Chip?

I've just taken another look, and it appears that the historical data is only coming through from the beginning of the last MBT rollover, which happens at about 21:00 GMT each day. E.g. It's currently 0:00 GMT and I am seeing about three hours worth of data.

Ben.

Comment

Hello,

This is Brett responding for Chip.

Can you please send your MBT account login information to support at ninjatrader dot com and let us know a good time that we can test this on our side. As this is the best way for us to test this and then we can take a look into why it is occuring.

Please send a note to support at ninjatrader dot com ATTTN: Brett with this information and reference this forum post and your account will only be used once for testing.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Thanks Brett,

I just sent you through my details.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by fiddich, Today, 05:25 PM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post fiddich
                  by fiddich