Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No intraday chart data for YM for 3 June

Hi Support,

I've never experienced this problem before: I upgraded to 7.0.1000.6 on Wednesday, and on connecting this morning (from UK) I cannot see any price or volume data on any of my intraday (60m 5m 1m) charts for the YM 06-11 contract for 3 June.
    I can however see data for similar contracts (e.g. ES 06-11, Z 06-11) .

I have attempted to download all data for this day using Historical Data Manager with no luck. I trade the YM so this is a big problem for me.

Thanks,
    Gubba

Hello Gubba,

Am I correct you connect to a data feed provider that retrieves historical data from our server (Zen-Fire, Trading Technologies, Vision)?

I tested a YM 06-11 minute chart while connected to Zen-Fire and I do not load any data for last Friday either. Unfortunately, it seems our historical data server did not record any data for last Friday. Please note that Zen-Fire and the other broker technologies do not provide historical data themselves - as a courtesy we allow such users to load historical data from our server.

Do you perhaps have access to another supported data feed provider? If so, please connect to this data feed in NinjaTrader and check if you can load data for last Friday.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your reply - that is correct yes, I do connect using Zen-Fire. Unfortunately I do not have access to another data feed provider so I am not able to test the download of Friday's data from a different source.

Might this be resolved soon, if at all?
      Could you put a handle on what might have caused this? As if this were to happen again then I would look into getting access to another data provider.

Thanks very much again for the swift update,
      Gubba

Comment

Unfortunately I am not sure what caused it - I have sent an email to our development team for clarification. Once I have information, I will let you know.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Jason

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post gentlebenthebear