Multiple Charts Recall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Charts Recall

This may seem like a simple request; however, here it is. I like to see 4 time frames. I load 4 charts. If I set them as "always on top", then I cannot see other apps. If not, every time I click a chart or charts minimizes. Also, every time, I want to see trade setups on multiple time frames, I have to activate each chart.

Is there some way NT can load all four charts to my settings without having to go thru an extensive chart manual manipulation?

Hi rtj4201,

Thank you for your post.

The behavior you mentioned where any click results in a chart being minimized is not as we'd expect. Just to confirm, no matter where you click the window is minimized?
    Does this occur with other windows like the SuperDOM as well?
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

What I am asking is: Is there a way to have four active viewable charts without having them "always on top" such that these charts are available as a group? Without them being "always on top", if you want to view another program or application, you have to manually select and place them back on the viewing area.

For example, in TradeStation, you have a Desktop, a Workspace and a Window. If I open 4 charts {windows} and place then in the Workspace, they are always there unless I close the Workspace or Desktop. If I close and reload program the charts {windows} come back to same viewable settings without me having to constantly do a manual insert.

Comment

Hi rtj4201,

Thanks for clarifying - I see what you're asking now.

The best way to address this would be to create a second, blank, workspace. (File > Workspaces > New Workspace)

Once this blank workspace has been created, click SHIFT + F3 to cycle between the workspaces. If you'll switch to the blank workspace before working with other windows, you'll not need to make any readjustments when switching back to the workspace which holds the charts.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post alifarahani  
        Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
        1 response
        0 likes