Freezing Platform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freezing Platform

Hello, Im having freeze issues with my charts, it keeps stop working and I dont know what it is to you referece.
    I use XPProfessional, IntelCore 2DUO, 3m, Antiu Virus AVG FREE, I have the firewall anulated and I dont use Wireless conection.
    But Im having problems. Especially when it has a lot of volume.

Can somebody help me?
    Thanks,
    Tontruk

Hello tontruk,

Thank you for your post.

How many charts do you have open? How many workspaces are listed under File--> Workspaces?

When you go to File--> Workspaces everything listed below "Save As" is open and using CPU and Network resources. The workspace name with the check next to it is your active workspace and anything else listed here is in an inactive, but in an "open" state and could be contributing to the latency you're experiencing.

I would also suggest reviewing our recommended performance tips in order to get the best results out of NinjaTrader:

Please take a close look at all the settings under 'Charting' and 'Lagging Market Data'.

Please let me know if you see further issues.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Thank you Matthew,

Now the MP of Muly Oved, is this considered a "3rd party indicator or strategy" ?
      Other thing, the anti-virus AVG can be running on the computer, I've already eliminated the firewall from windows..
      For example TS send comands to put on the anti virus, so all them information not be blocked from the antivirus, do you have something like that? This comand list of NT to put on the antivirus?

Thanks again,
      Tontruk.

Comment

Hi Tontruk,

Yes, that would be considered a third-party addon as it's not something which was included with NinjaTrader by default.

You can prevent the software from scanning files in the NinjaTrader directories by following the steps listed here: http://www.avg.com/us-en/faq.num-1220#num-1220
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks,
          But could you tell me the names of the commands that I should put on the list of AVG?

Like TS sended me this to the Avast (on archive).

Thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Tontruk,

Unfortunately, I have no more specific directions than that to provide. You need to use the AVG instructions to create exceptions for the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 and Program Files > NinjaTrader 7 folders. AVG support may be able to offer further assistance in reconfiguring their software.
            KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post arvidvanstaey  
            Started by jordanq2, Today, 03:10 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes