No Daily Data in 7.0.1000.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Daily Data in 7.0.1000.6

I cannot get any daily data to load in 7.0.1000.6. Is this a known issue? The previous version does not have this problem but I'd rather be using the most recent version.

Hi spiralhead,

Thank you for your post.

With the most current version of NinjaTrader and daily bars can you please set the Session Template to Default 24/7. To retrieve 24/7 data on a chart, please follow the directions below.
    • Right click in your chart and select Data Series.
    • In the Data Series menu, set the "Session Template" property to "Default 24/7", then click OK.

Previously the appropriate Session Template would display the daily historical data bars, but with the latest release only the Default 24/7 template would work for the display of daily historical data. And we do plan on making the necessary adjustments to enable any Session Template to work going forward.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I went to download 7.0.1000.6 again hoping this issue would be fixed but it's not. I'm surprised this problem has gone un-fixed for so long.

Aren't you concerned that new customers are having a bad experience and not coming back? It's surprising. I've put a lot of development time into NinjaTrader and I hate to see you guys making decisions that could be costing you new customers because I would like you to be around in the future.

Comment

Hi spiralhead,

Sorry to hear of your frustration.

Unfortunately, this issue remains in NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.6. We hope to correct the issue with our next release, and that next release should be coming soon, but there's not currently an ETA for resolution.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Mestor, 03-10-2023, 01:50 AM
        16 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post z.franck  
        Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes