Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two copies of NT on same machine

Hi,

I use NinjaTrader on two separate machines and although I primarily trade on only one of them, as a backup I would like to be able to trade live on the second machine (not on the two machines at the simultaneously).

I know EULA stipulates I can only use the license (Multibroker) on one machine at a time and that is fine.

I would like to perform optimizations on the second machine while trading live on the first machine; it seems the free copy of NinjaTrader will allow this.

However, since my live license is a multibroker license and I have to have it as a backup should the primary computer experience a problem, I want to know if it is possible to have both a multibroker license and a free license copy of NinjaTrader on the same machine (the secondary machine).

If this isn't possible, any suggestions on how to get around this issue would be appreciated.

Best Regards,
    Scott

Hi Scott, having 2 installs with different keys would unfortunately not be possible - the only solution would be shutting the live license on PC1 down and then entering the MultiBroker key under Help > License Key on PC2 to switch over to live trading capabilities on this machine.

Good trading,
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by wzgy0920, Yesterday, 09:53 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
    Started by Rapine Heihei, Yesterday, 07:51 PM
    1 response