Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indicators for NinjaTrader

Hello everybody,

i am getting started in trading using NinjaTrader and reading a book (the very latest emini trading).
    In the book is using some indicators and charts and i am not sure if i can plot them with Ninjatrader and how, for example:
    - Market profile with its mode and standard deviation
    - Cumulative ticks (CTs)
    - Defined price levels: Previuos day's high and low (PDH, PDL), pivot, R1, R2, S1, S2, First hour trading range (IB). Are they calculated automatically or do i have to search for them?(for example going back to previuos day to find the high and low)
    -Is there any indicator drawing divergences automatically, or do i have to draw them manually?

I would like to watch some video-tutorials to get started with charting using NinjaTrader. Would you recommend me anyone?

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

1. Market Profile is not provided by NinjaTrader. You will want to contact a 3rd party vendor that has this available.

I believe fin-alg has something along those lines.

2 & 4. Unfortunately I am not familiar with these indicators. We do have over 100 indicators on our Support Forum under the NinjaScript File Sharing area that may be downloaded for Free and used within NinjaTrader that may be similar. These indicators may also be available from our 3rd Party Add-on partners.

3. We have an indicator by default that is named "PriorDayOHLC" which will plot the values and Pivots as well. Unfortunately this will plot for the entire time period within the chart and cannot be configured to calculate based off the first hour.

This is possible but would require custom programming. If you yourself are not a programmer, any of the NinjaScript consultants listed at the following link could code this project for you:

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post rtwave
    by rtwave

Started by tsantospinto, 04-12-2024, 07:04 PM
    5 responses