Can I fix it???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I fix it???

I bought an indicator from a 3rd party vendor not longer in business (The smart charts) for my NT6.5 . I want to switch to NT7 but the indicator can not be transfer. I got an error" unable to open chart template. Chart templates made from versions prior to ninja trader 7 are incompatible and need to be remade". I need your help to use this indicator for NT7, I paid a lot of money for this. Also, I would like to know If I can fix this problem myself or find a c# programmer to help me. Thank you
    Last edited by moncar; 07-03-2011, 12:39 PM.

Hello moncar,

From your description, you try to transfer a chart template. Unfortunately this is not possible between NinjaTrader 6.5 and 7 since charts have a different layout in each version. You will need to transfer the indicator.

There have been changes in NinjaScript between the two versions as well. The indicator could be affected.

I suggest to try to import in NinjaTrader 7 anyway and check if it will work. Please see the link below for instructions to export indicators in NinjaTrader 6.5.

Subsequently, check if you can import the indicator in NinjaTrader 7.

If this will not work, your indicator likely needs to modificated for use in NinjaTrader 7. You can contact any of the supported NinjaScript consultants at the following link for this task.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post jaybedreamin  
    Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
    6 responses
    0 likes