eSignal vs Kinetick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eSignal vs Kinetick

Hi. I need advise....I currently use eSignal as my datafeed (realtime). It works ok, I also have a software called eSignal FutureSource Workstation. Is ok, I like the charts, I dont use charts much, but I like to have them working all the time. My question is, how's realtime datafeed from KINETICK compares to ESIGNAL??.....It is A LOT cheaper, I wonder if the price differential is relative to the quality and reliability of the service. Thanks a lot. Hernan

Hi hernanavella,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forum.

While it's hard to compare the data directly to eSignal I can say that the cost of the feed is not related to the quality of the data. The Kinetick servers are professionally managed, and fully redundant and provide streaming data directly from the exchange to NinjaTrader for an extremely fast, reliable and stable connection within NinjaTrader to the Kinetick data.

Beyond that you will receive all these benefits with any basic service subscription:
    • Fast, unfiltered data
    • Live data for 500 Market Metrics Indices are automatically included. Full list at: http://www.kinetick.com/market-metrics
    • Live data for thousands of included indexes, like the Nasdaq and Dow Jones
    • Eliminated exchange fees for qualified accounts: http://www.kinetick.com/CME
    • Free Globex upgrades for qualified accounts
    • Free delayed and historical data for other exchanges not subscribed to. Kinetick supplies at least 120 days of historical tick data, two years of minute data, and ten years of daily data, much more for popular instruments.
    • Free news from RTT News, PR Newswire, and Business Wire

This is all included as part of the $50/mo base subscription cost and there are other factors that contribute to the great cost associated with the Kinetick data. If you want Kinetick for end of day data, a subscription is not required since we offer it completely free of charge through the NinjaTrader 7 trading platform. Instructions to connect to the free Kinetick EOD service - http://www.ninjatrader.com/ConnectionGuides/Kinetick-Connection-Guide.php

The pricing model for our streaming data service is considerably less expensive when compared to our competition and as such we are unable to offer real time trial periods.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by aa731, Today, 02:54 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post aa731
    by aa731

Started by thanajo, 05-04-2021, 02:11 AM
    3 responses