Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT - 64 bit issues

F.Y.I
    I purchased a new computer in May with Windows 7 Pro. 4 core i7, 2.93 GHz with Turbo up to 3.6 GHz. 12 GB memory.

I installed NT and copied my files to the new system. It appeared to work o.k. but then "other" issues popped up. I followed diagnostic help from Ninja Tech support but the issue was still there. Finally I wiped NT completely off with an uninstall.
    I reloaded and painstakingly re-built 1 out of 7 workspaces that i had. The system appeared to work o.k. .. until this week. When i loaded the workspace, all charts would not load. I had a giant X on one of the charts. when I closed the workspace and reopened, the X went away but Market Analyzer would not work.

In this workspace I am utilizing the chart within the chart. (2 data bases - see attached "should look like this" picture with CL and GC instruments)

I closed NT 64 bit and opened 32 bit. Charts have been loading fine to this day. At least I can load my charts. So that’s why you give us both versions.

J.
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thanks for the forum post and sorry to hear this happened.

Can you please email me via the control center->help->mail to support option in NinjaTrader and include your trace and log files and reference this forum post so that I can look further into what occured.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

I too had a chart that came up with the "X" as was posted by the other user but all the other charts were fine. I closed the chart with the "X" and created a new chart but there wasn't any data to be displayed (no bars). I have attached a photo. Now all of my charts are blank like in the photo.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by williammanda View Post
        I too had a chart that came up with the "X" as was posted by the other user but all the other charts were fine. I closed the chart with the "X" and created a new chart but there wasn't any data to be displayed (no bars). I have attached a photo. Now all of my charts are blank like in the photo.
        Please left mouse click on the "F" in the upper right hand corner of your chart and let me know if you then see data within your chart.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

No that does not do anything and the rest of my blank charts were not adjusted like that. I ended up closing NT7 and restarting. Things came up correctly but it bothers me why this happened at all.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
          Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
          14 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Handclap0241