Indicators window - simple question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indicators window - simple question

In the Indicators window I have 14 indicators applied that have all been tweaked and adjusted to perfection. Now I'd like to move some of them to a different position on the list. Is that possible without having to delete any of them and add them again in the order I want them to appear? It would be a major pain to have to adjust all those settings again for something so simple.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Just drag and drop them where you want them.

Comment

Mine don't drag and drop. Am I missing something? Like having to hold down a key? I'm talking about the bottom left window where the are already assigned. I want to change their order there. Using 64bit version of Ninja on Win 7 64 bit.

Comment

Hello chart-surfer,

Drag and drop the indicators should work for you as well. Please select an indicator in a panel so it will display black squares (indicating the indicator is selected).

Subsequently, click and hold your left mouse button and move to a panel above or below. Release the left mouse button and the indicator will be added to that panel.

Please see the link below under 'Understanding panels' and 'How to drag and drop chart objects' for more information.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by chart-surfer View Post
          Mine don't drag and drop. Am I missing something? Like having to hold down a key? I'm talking about the bottom left window where the are already assigned. I want to change their order there. Using 64bit version of Ninja on Win 7 64 bit.
          That sounds like the request that I already made. ref: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=42126

If so, then it is supposedly on the development track.

Am I right in thinking that that is what you are writing about?

Comment

I'm talking about the "Indicators" window not the "chart" window or a "chart pane".

Comment

Yes! that is exactly what I want to be able to do. I noticed the last response was April 2010. Has there been any progress on this?

"feature request ID # 1080 in our tracking system."

Comment

Originally posted by chart-surfer View Post
                Yes! that is exactly what I want to be able to do. I noticed the last response was April 2010. Has there been any progress on this?

"feature request ID # 1080 in our tracking system."
                Actually, I believe that the last update was in June 2011. Pretty recent. Fortunately for us, NT takes our suggestions seriously; unfortunately, they never give an estimated time to completion. That is understandable, as they have to make priorities, and those can change as design discussions go on.

Comment

Sorry, I had just looked real quick and the Apr date was the Join Date for the poster. I'm sure they have a long list of feature requests. Will just have to keep an eye on it.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes
                  Last Post CortexZenUSA  
                  Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
                  0 responses
                  1 view