Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Data Errors

Hello,

I have been getting sporadic data errors over the last few months, it seems like I get more errors on every new NT build. I am currently using 7.0.1000.6. Today I get errors constantly. I have tried connecting to ameritrade, mbt, and ib, all with error messages and no backfill. Nothing has changed in my configuration. Attached are screen shots of a few of the errors.
    Attached Files

Hi tommyjames,

Thanks for posting.

The MBT errors you show could be the result of a misconfigured instrument or the result of an account not being authorized to load data. To start, please double-check with MBT To confirm that the account is actually authorized for $EURUSD and RIMM.

In terms of the TDA error, I'd need to test on my end.
    Please send a note to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com with 'ATTN: Kyle' in the subject line.

In the message, please include:
    1.) A link to this thread.

2.) Your TD A username and password so that I may test here. (our testing account lacks authorization for this symbol)
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

It's not an account issue as I can use the accounts just fine without NT, I can also use the accounts just fine in other applications.

Comment

Hi tommyjames,

In that case, please do follow up with me via email with the items I'd requested originally but include your MBT login credentials with that message as well.

Comment

We have already been through this, I can not give you the credentials to my financial account. Just the fact that you would make such a request especially asking for that information through email is greatly concerning not to mention creates a big liability on Ninja Trader as a company.

Comment

Hi tommyjames,

Sorry to hear of your frustration.

Unfortunately, our testing accounts are not authorized for all instruments. In these cases, we would need some alternate way to test in order to help you to find what settings should be used. The testing is always done with a license key which is specifically not authorized to access live accounts and not once has a set of logins been misused in any way. All that said, I do understand your reluctance - unfortunately, I can think of no other way to move forward here.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post rtwave
            by rtwave

Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
            7 responses