No chart available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No chart available

I am using Windows 7,SP1 and data service of IQFeed. When I attempt to make a chart of data for NG 12-11 or any other data, all I see is a blank chart window with the NG 12-11 up in the corner; no chart. My data is updating in the Control Center. My computer time is correct for my area: Central Time. When I close the chart and open a new Chart under File>New>Chart the same occurs.

Hello,

Thanks for the note.

Can you please as a quick test try the NG 09-11 contract. Does this chart appear?

Also, Can you please let me know what version of NinjaTrader you are using this is located in the Control Center under Help->About and is to the right of the NinjaTrader logo.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

I tried NG 09-11 with the same results; no chart. I am using ver. 7.0.1000.6

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for that.

Just to clarify can you get any chart or is it only this instrument not working?

Also, what time frame chart are you trying to pull up.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

This is happening on any chart I try to pull up. Not sure what "time frame" you mean, but I am asking for daily quotes, no 5,10,etc. minutes.

Comment

Hello,

Your not getting any data from IQFeed then. I would like to test your IQFeed connection on my side.

Please send me a note to support at ninjatrader dot com ATTN: brett and Can you please send me your username and password for your account so that I may test your connection. Your username and password is held in the strictest confidence and will only be used once for testing.

This way we can tell if the account connection itself is at fault or if we have an issue on your computer that is causing the connection issues.

Comment

I will send you that info., but before I do let me tell you that I am using a program called Quote Tracker that receives it's info. from IQFeed also, and it is updating every 10 or 15 min. with no problem, and at the same time as Ninja. Let me know if you still need the info. from me.

Comment

Hello,

Not sure if this would cause issue or not. Next step would be to test the connection. Also if you email me I could then also get your phone number and login to your PC if needed as well.

_Brett

Comment

Information sent via: email.
                  Last edited by NinjaTrader_Brett; 07-13-2011, 01:45 PM. Reason: never post your phone number online :) Send via email instead.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
                  47 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post aligator  
                  Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post jaybedreamin