Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with Data loading

Hello,

I have recieved this message when conecting my automated system to 4 markets. It is not yet time to recieve the data in this instrument, as it is programed to start charting in 90 minutes from now (15.30 spanish time). nevertheless, the message apeared and I assume that it is not going to work the feeding of the data.

The NT7 message is the following:

Error on loading chart data for "TF 09-11 Nybot": IB: Error in requesting historical data from IB: no security definition has been found for the request(200).
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thanks for the note.

Can you please confirm you have data flowing in the control center of NinjaTrader for this instrument. Either on a chart or superDOM.

If not then please go into IB's TWS, please check do you have flowing data inside of TWS?

Can you please let me know what version of NinjaTrader you are using this is located in the Control Center under Help->About and is to the right of the NinjaTrader logo.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brett View Post
      Hello,

Thanks for the note.

Can you please confirm you have data flowing in the control center of NinjaTrader for this instrument. Either on a chart or superDOM.

If not then please go into IB's TWS, please check do you have flowing data inside of TWS?

Can you please let me know what version of NinjaTrader you are using this is located in the Control Center under Help->About and is to the right of the NinjaTrader logo.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Ok, it looks like the data is arriving to the chart normally after the error message. The other 3 usual charts that i use to plot other instruments are also working normally. The only concern is that the message apeared, but aparently no effect.

My NT version is 7.0.1000.6

Comment

Hello,

Please let me know if the error continuous tomorrow morning when you connect. I'm interested in if this was a temporarary server issue or something our development team may need to help look into.

Lets keep an eye on it.

-Brett

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brett View Post
          Hello,

Please let me know if the error continuous tomorrow morning when you connect. I'm interested in if this was a temporarary server issue or something our development team may need to help look into.

Lets keep an eye on it.

-Brett
          The error did not appear today.

Comment

Thanks for letting me know.

Have a great rest of the day.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by The_Sec, Yesterday, 03:37 PM
            1 response