• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Problem with MBTrading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• edgeliner
    started a topic Problem with MBTrading

Problem with MBTrading

I have a problem where every day at 5:00 EST, I get the message "Account ##### is Unavailable for Trading"! If I am not at the computer, and have a system running, it halts all trades until I click OK! Attached is a screen shot.......... HELP!!!!
    Attached Files

• NinjaTrader_Jason
    replied
    Hello ckkoh_sgp,

Thank you for posting the link.

@ edgeliner, unfortunately there is no workaround available. You cannot trade your account when the rollover period occurs.

Leave a comment:

• edgeliner
    replied
    Thanks ckkoh! That is a problem don't you think? Do you know if they have any plans to help us out with that issue????

Leave a comment:

• ckkoh_sgp
    replied
    Hi edgeliner,

You can find more information about the MB Trading roll over (including the time and duration of suspended trade) at the following link:

http://www.mbtrading.com/forexRolloverPremRates.aspx

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Jason
    replied
    Hello edgeliner,

Unfortunately, this is as expected with MBTrading. They have a rollover period each day that prohibits you to trade your account and causes the message you refer.

I am not sure how long this period will last. I suggest to contact MBTrading for clarificiation how long this period will be. Once the rollover period is finished, the strategies will be able to submit orders again.

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by RockRiver, Today, 10:38 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post RockRiver  
Started by 7robert, Today, 10:07 AM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_ChrisL