Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Quotes from Yahoo

Hi
    I am receiving bad quotes from Yahoo since last friday. Have they changed there configuration? All my choosen stocks and indicies receive the quote 505208.

Johan

Hi Johan,

Thanks for the post and welcome to the NT forums. We've not heard additional reports and seems to be working ok here on our end. Can you please check the session template applied? Right click on chart > Data Series > Change Session Template to Default 24 / 7.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanM View Post
      Hi Johan,

Thanks for the post and welcome to the NT forums. We've not heard additional reports and seems to be working ok here on our end. Can you please check the session template applied? Right click on chart > Data Series > Change Session Template to Default 24 / 7.
      Hi
      I´ve changed the session template but that did not fix the problem. The every second qoute is correct and the next is 505208576 for all the instruments. Do you think it could help to delete the Yahoo connection and redo it?

Johan

Comment

Yes, please recreate the account connection. Then verify that you're viewing daily bars and that your computer date / time are set correctly.

Comment

Hi,

I should have checked the support forum first before had raised a request for the same Yahoo data feed problem.

On both Vista 32bit and Windows7 64bit, with the latest version Ninjatrader7.0.1000.6.

Charlie

Comment

Its not a NinjaTrader issue but its a issue at yahoo's end. It seems sometimes its is throwing the right quotes and sometimes they are not

Comment

Thanks for the updates guys. Is this happening with any particular instruments or all of them? Any settings or configuration details we can use to reproduce here will be useful.

Free alternatives to yahoo are Google and Kinetick End of Day, so feel free to use these while we investigate yahoo issues.

Get the support you want and need 24/5 and join a community of active futures traders for trader-to-trader support. Learn more!

Comment

Ryan,
                havent checked EOD but yahoo RT is having the issues. Its for ALL the scripts (i tested/tried with NSE, India stock quotes with an custom application of mine). See attached pic (do have a peep at the dates too in the extreme right column).

regards...
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the details, Bukkan. Unfortunately nothing can be done on our side for this updating issue. Yahoo has to correct the issue on their end.

Comment

I am receiving the same -- it is a 505million number and it stays resident on the chart / in the data until the next tick / bar is recieved...Can anyone help us understand what is happening

Comment

Bad Quotes from Yahoo

I am receiving the same data...I receive a 505million number and the value stays resident until the next bar / tick. If I force a reload of historical data (at least on the daily bar) it seems to temporarily straighten out. Can anyone help us understand what is happening?

Comment

For Yahoo-caused price "melt-up", just wonder if it's possible for NinjaTrader to enhance the filter function and allows for prices above/below hard-coded numbers to be filtered out?

Thanks for consideration in advance.

Comment

Thanks all for your patience reporting in. There is currently no update available on this, but we will post to the thread with any new information.

Comment

Development has looked into setting up a filter for this but unfortunately there are issues with this solution. For a resolution here, the data will need to be corrected on the yahoo side.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by kujista, Today, 06:23 AM
                            0 responses
                            1 view
                            0 likes
                            Last Post kujista
                            by kujista

Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 04:32 PM