mIRC scripts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mIRC scripts

I just saw the thread of a couple of months back about this. The answers to the questions are: Yes, no, yes.

Yes, such a script does exit. I have one and it posts: entry, exit, s/losses. It also works out yr profits and posts that together with your exits.

No, i wont give it to you directly. It was written by a guy called Kalle who used to hang out in some Othernet Trading rooms. He wrote the script for the rooms' moderator.

Yes, you can lay your hands on it, but u have to sign up for the room. Its called #FuturesTrades and is moderated by a guy called NihaAbashi, who is the best candlestick trader i ever came across.

Maybe see some of you there.

Les

Room Access: Go to http://www.thestrategylab.com/FuturesTradesChatRoom.htm
    Whats the catch? You have to post your trader's profile on NihAbashi's website. When you join the room it is obligatory to post at least one trade per session, else he will kick you out. He's more interested in genuine traders and he encourages discussion of trade strategies. The room is mostly inhabited by emini traders, but some also do currencies. Lotta people there use NinjaTrader.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
6 responses
0 likes
Last Post DJ888
by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes