Order Rejected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Rejected

I have a strategy running in the future of FGBL and CAC40, it is the first time I run this strategy and an order was rejected both in the FGBL and CAC40. I got the following:

Strategy `X/9f7b28dfbe4b48858797715f48698e5f´ submitted an order that generated the follwing error "Order Rejected"
    Strategy has sent cancel requests, attempted to close the position and terminated itself.

And then I got the following:

dvercher, Order Rejected-reason YOUR ORDER IS NOT ACCEPTED. THERE IS INSUFFICIENT CASH (-39.50) IN YOUR ACCOUNT TO OBTAIN THE DESIRED POSITION.
    (201) AFFECTED ORDER: BUY I STOPLIMIT @ 3830 x 3827.5

I have enough cash in my account, I have other strategies running without problems.
    What happened?

Thanks

Sincerely

Hi dvercher,

This is not a NinjaTrader message. Best is to follow up with your broker. Let them know the exact date time of the order, the message you got, and they should be able to provide you more information. If you are not able to get to the bottom of it, please send a note to [email protected] with your trace / log files attached. Easiest way is using Help > Mail to support feature and send to my attention.
    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

From Interactive Broker they say that as I have my account in dollars, I can't trade with euros. I thought they would automatically do the conversion.
      The only possibility is to upgrade to a margin account, so they would borrow the money but they gain an interest, so I don't know what to do.

Any suggestions or help?

Thanks

Sincerely

Comment

Unfortunately we can't offer advice on your IB account. It sounds like you would have the same issue even when not using NinjaTrader and will have to follow their policies if you want to trade Euro based products.
        Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
        47 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post aligator  
        Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes