Collapse

Backtesting in Process forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can confirm the issue with the commissions. It seems to have become an issue with NT7.0.1000.10 as I had my commissions set for ages before without any problems. If you delete the commissions in the Options - Commissions tab the Strategy analyser seems to run ok again.

Other annoying bugs:
    - Every time I shut my NT7 down I get a windows message that the application has stopped working.
    - Errors in the development panel remain somehow in memory so that really only the second error that comes up during compilation is relevant - the first one is a ghost entry of an older bug in my code.

Comment

Hello Adfra,

Could you perhaps post a screenshot of the commissions you have setup so I can test it on my end. I do not experience issues in the Strategy Analyzer when commissions are setup so far. I need to find a reproducible scenario to further troubleshoot the issue.

As per the other issues, can you please try an uninstall/reinstall of NinjaTrader as per the instructions below and check if it will solve the issues. You will save all settings and data.

Uninstall NinjaTrader 7 via Windows Control Panel-->Programs and Features.

Clear your browser cache and download and install NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.10 from the link below.
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by kempotrader, Today, 08:56 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post kempotrader  
      Started by kempotrader, Today, 08:54 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes