Collapse

problem loading historical data with MB Trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mondays are most common but it can happend any day.
    It is not case of workspace, because if i close workspace and open a new workspace and open a new chart ,same error happend and also with downloading historical data.

Comment

Hi jokujoku,

Please follow up with the workspace all the same - we should make better progress if our test environment more closely mirrors your own. The workspace should help considerably with that.
      KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,

I am also having the same problem. I used to be able to load 30 days worth of 5 minute data however this is no longer the case. I am happy to send you the files you need but before doing so please let me know if this is because I am using a Demo account for both. My funded account is almost ready and I plan to go live with you guys later today but would like to find a solution to this.

Thanks

Phil

Comment

Hello philhm,

Do you experience any error messages when you try to load the data? If so, please tell me what they state.

Unfortunately, I am not sure how much historical data you should be able to request. I suggest to contact MBTrading and verify how much historical data your MBTrading demo connection will provide in 3rd party applications such as NinjaTrader.
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Will contact them.. I don't get any error messages I just wasn't getting data past 7 days if I recall correctly. I just got locked out on that account for some reason so trying a second demo. Will let you know as soon as I have it up.

Comment

Sounds good, please let me know the outcome.

Comment

I can tell you it's a fault with Ninja right away. I just tested my other demo account with MultiCharts DT and their system can pull 30 days (July 4th) of 5 min data without any problems while the current version of Ninja won't go back past July 25th.. As I said I used to be able to do this in an earlier version of NT7. Can you please check into this. I want to use your software but need more than a few day's worth of data.

Let me know what you need from me to troubleshoot this.

Comment

Can you please send me your MBTrading demo username and password, so I can test your connection on my end. You can send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.

Comment

Again Problems with getting data

Problem get MBT tick data from last friday, to this morning EURUSD
                    now it's giving very stupid looking chart, i think some data point missing or wrong.

Comment

Can you please right click in the chart and select 'Reload All Historical Data'. Does it correct the data?

If not, please delete the historical tick data via Control Center-->Tools-->Historical Data Manager-->Edit-tab. Close NinjaTrader and go to (My) Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->db-->cache and delete its content.

Start NinjaTrader and check if the EURUSD tick chart loads data as expected. If the issue remains, could you please send a screenshot of the EURUSD chart.

Comment

possible workaround suggestion for MBT historical data

With Historical data still not working on the Ninja / MBT connection, I'll suggest a workaround that might work for some. for charting MBT data (or a number of other brokers for that matter) via Esignal Forex Feed which can be consumed by Ninja Trader as well as numerous other charting packages. The Esignal Composite Forex Feed contains data from 200+ contributors that can be charted as the composite feed or as a seperate feed for any one of the contributors. Not free data, but the data connection looks solid.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by mmckinnm, Today, 01:34 PM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post mmckinnm  
                        Started by f.saeidi, Today, 01:32 PM
                        1 response
                        0 likes
                        Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick