No Market Depth in DOM for ES with Kinetick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Market Depth in DOM for ES with Kinetick

Previously with my IB data feed I could see the market depth for the ES in the DOM, now with both Kinetick and IB connected, I no longer see the market depth. Yes, I am subscribed for Market Depth with Kinetick. Is there something I have to do?

Also, my BarTimer is no longer showing the time of the bars either...?

UPDATE:
    If I switch the connection order and first connect to IB then to Kinetick, Market Depth and BarTimer come back... but that defeats the purpose of the real-time tick data from Kinetick and paying the extra $20 for Market Depth....?

Please Help!

Thanks.
    Last edited by ToddPMan; 07-25-2011, 10:14 PM.

Hello ToddPMan,

Can you please send me your Kinetick login credentials so I can test it on my end. You can send them to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I had a similar issue. I use both Ninja and Siera Charts (for options) to connect to Interactive brokers. Until yesterday it made no difference which one connected first, but tonight I did not see any market depth on any contract. Once I saw this thread, I disconnected both and then reconnected Ninja and then Sierra. This fixed the issue.

Wonder where the problem lies.

Comment

Ryan Olsen (NT CS) helped me on the phone today. We re-synced the PC clock a few times to different time servers. This didn't seem to help. We temporarily renamed the DB, then opened NT... Market Depth and BarTimer worked... Then we renamed the old one back and it worked. Funny how just renaming the DB file and then switching it back would make a difference, but I'll take it for now! Your mileage may vary...

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by terofs, Yesterday, 04:18 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post terofs
        by terofs

Started by CommonWhale, Today, 09:55 AM
        1 response
        0 likes