multiseries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

multiseries

I am trying to use multi series chart, panel 1 is 377 tick chart. panel 2 is 1508 tick chart. but when I add them to chart, the bar space is not balance. I tried to change in chart property, but the option is gray color.

I have a life time license of NT

thanks for any help
    Attached Files

supermht, it is not possible to put these bars on the same spacing, due to the bar type. The bars come at erratic intervals, so you can't space these bars the same distance apart. I do see that the ratio is 4:1 though, so are you saying you want the larger bar to occur on a regular basis, and the smaller bars to be fitted in between the larger bars? I can send this in as a suggestion if you'd like.
    AustinNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thanks

I don't want them the same space, I just need them spaced properly, you can see the smaller bars don't have regular space. a lot overlaps

Comment

Hello,

They are spaced due to the tick charts do not have a common time scale on the bottom. As each bar ban be a different amount of time. Therefor to allow for this when using multi series. We put a standard time scale on the bottom which simply holds every minute. Then the bars will form on that time scale as ticks come in. This way we can have both series share the same time scale.

This is expected when working with bars that do not have a set time scale.

-Brett

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post cre8able  
        Started by Fran888, 02-16-2024, 10:48 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes