Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need A Data Stream Recommendation

Hi there,

I'm only a few weeks into learning how to trade the E-Mini and have come to the conclusion that NinjaTrader is the charting software that I should be using. Unfortunately, the current brokerage that I have a practice account with does not connect to NinjaTrader.

Can anybody recommend a brokerage that will let me set up a 30-day unfunded practice account that will let me get data for the S&P E-Mini on NinjaTrader?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Hello,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

Though officially we cannot recommend one broker or another. If you email it to sales at ninjatrader dot com and ask for this ifnroamtion we can direct you to some suitable brokers.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by gilliants View Post
      Hi there,

I'm only a few weeks into learning how to trade the E-Mini and have come to the conclusion that NinjaTrader is the charting software that I should be using. Unfortunately, the current brokerage that I have a practice account with does not connect to NinjaTrader.

Can anybody recommend a brokerage that will let me set up a 30-day unfunded practice account that will let me get data for the S&P E-Mini on NinjaTrader?

Thanks in advance for your replies.
      If you go to http://www.zen-fire.com/pages/demo/demo.html, there is a link there for a free demo.

Comment

Thanks Koganam! I was working my way alphabetically through the list of possibilities found at http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...HistoricalData and doesn't it figure that the best option is "Z"?

Thanks to NinjaTrader_Brett as well, who referred me the very helpful customer service department of NinjaTrader who also provided me with some much-appreciated help.

Cheers!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by pechtri, 06-22-2023, 02:31 AM
        10 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Leeroy_Jenkins  
        Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes