FX Pro does not follow quotes- MB Trading Broker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FX Pro does not follow quotes- MB Trading Broker

Just want to share my thinking process about this issue and ask developers to look into it, since we traders depend on reliable quotes to make trading decisions.

FX pro, shows different quotes than super dom, time and sales. But only part of FX pro. Picture was emailed to support.

When I started using the live account, I was using only 6 charts( use 12 on sim), and was noticeable a big delay on the data synchronization between FXpro, time & Sales and Dom.

My friend that abandoned Ninja because could not make data work, said he tried Kinectic, but Ninja takes a lifetime to load data on charts and so Kinectic paid data did not help him. So he thinks and I, am agreeing with it now that Ninja, has a very "heavy code", that sucks all the resources of the computer and so starts not working anymore.

That is something developers must look into, since other programs run several charts, at same time and all work..

Right now, I will try use ninja just for execution and abandon the charts. Will have to have another computer with another software, like mt4, or mb navigator or FXCM , that is seamless not hogging computer resources like Ninja is doing for a long time now.

Thanks in advance to developers for making ninja less hungry for computer resources

Hi Pipqueen,

Thanks for your post.

I believe that you're already in contact with Brett on this issue via email. Brett and development are looking in to the issue, but I have no update beyond that at this time. I've asked that Brett follow up with you first thing Monday - thank you for your patience in the meantime!
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Kyle Looking forward for next Ninja Update, so can have my pretty charts back .

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by LawrenHom, Today, 10:45 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post LawrenHom  
      Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post love2code2trade