Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Reply - Cant operate at Full Speed

Hi,

I'm unable to run Market Replay at more than 5 or 10x the speed. I have it set at 500x but it clearly is not moving at that speed. Is there a reason for that ?

Can someone please help me with this. Thanks in advance

Hi buylosellhi,

Thanks for posting.

This type of issue typically comes down to what is running on the PC where you're replaying. Can you describe your workspace for me?
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

just one chart with some simple indicators on it. the same workspace on my other computers with ninja installed works correctly. my computer is quite decent in terms of specs so i dont think its a computer CPU or memory issue

Comment

Hi buylosellhi,

What if you try reducing the complexity of the workspace? For example, try removing all the indicators - do you see any noticeable impact in performance?

Comment

yes, already tried doing that. it doesnt speed up...

Comment

Hi buylosellhi,

Our next step here will be to completely uninstall and then reinstall NinjaTrader. We can save your settings, but I would ask that you first test with the clean installation to see if the issue persists there as well.

1.) Backup:
            Please create a backup of your settings using the steps listed at the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt7/creating_a_backup_archive.htm

You will also need to save a copy of your license key. You will find the key listed in the Help > License Key menu.

2.) Reinstallation:
            After backing up, please follow the steps listed below to completely uninstall and reinstall NinjaTrader:
            1. Close all running applications.
            2. Then from the Start menu select --> Control Panel --> Add and Remove Programs.
            3. From Add and Remove Programs select NinjaTrader 7 and click Remove.
            4. Then manually delete the folder "NinjaTrader 7" located under Start --> My Documents.
            5. Then you will need to clear your internet browser cache and history. You will clear this from within your internet browser (with IE, Tools-->Options, delete cookies and files, clear ! history).
            6. Reboot your machine.
            7. Once these steps are completed, download NT7 from the link below:
            Download

3.) Testing:
            After reinstalling NinjaTrader, please test and see if the issue persists.

4.) Restoring Settings:
            If the issue does not persist on the clean installation, please restore your settings using the steps listed here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt7/restoring_a_backup_archive.htm

5.) Testing:
            After restoring your settings, please test again and let me know if the issue pops up.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by samish18, Yesterday, 08:31 AM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post elirion
            by elirion

Started by funk10101, Yesterday, 09:43 PM
            1 response