TDAmeritrade Data not matching up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TDAmeritrade Data not matching up

I get my NT7 data feed from TDAmeritrade, but look at the charts below? The top box is NT and the bottom is TDA (Strategy Desk). Look at the lows and times where the cross-hairs are, but you can see it anywhere. (NT7 time is adjusted for central time while TD is on eastern time.) Also note other problems with charts. NT shows some minutes with no trades, but TDA always shows some kind of candle.

Oh and also DJI and this one for some reason won't update. I have to hit reload data.
    I'd appreciate your help.

Last edited by trader_rick1234; 08-08-2011, 02:34 PM.

Hello,

Thank you for your note.

I have tested ^SP500 on my end while connected to TDA and receive the same data as displayed in my attached screen shot. Unfortunately this is the only data they offer thru their API for NinjaTrader.

Keep in mind you may see additional data within their platform when compared to the data distribute.

Your DJI chart may not update due to the Session Template you have applied. Please right mouse click within your chart-->Data Series-->Session Template-->Set to either "Default 24/5" or "Default 24/7"--> Click Ok.

Please let me know if the issue persists after this procedure.
    Attached Files
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

OK thanks. Well that's weird about the data. As far as updating though, when I type in a different stock, it's fine and it will update. I'm assuming the template has no changed just because I typed in a new instrument right? Any other possibilities? Oh, and I have tried closing and reconnecting, but that did not help. Oh and I don't want pre-market or after-market hours for DJIA.
      Last edited by trader_rick1234; 08-08-2011, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Can you tell me if you are receiving data this morning when connected to TDA.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Tim-c, Today, 03:54 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Tim-c
        by Tim-c

Started by FrancisMorro, Today, 03:24 AM
        0 responses