Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No time cycle drawing tool in Ninja?

i can't find a simple cycle drawing tool in nt7:
    I'm not looking for a fib time extension, rather just a simple interval time extension as found in many platforms. Simply extend a line from a high to a low and then evenly spaced cycles are shown on price extending forward. very useful.

any third party indicator to do this?

thanks

Hello Mike Kantomer,

Unfortunately, we do not support such a drawing tool.

I am not aware if any of our 3rd party vendors offer such a tool. I suggest to contact the vendor to verify if they provide such an add-on. You can find a list of supported 3rd party vendors at the link below.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Mike, thanks for the suggestion - I'll be sure to forward to product management for consideration.

As a workaround you could setup the Fib Time Extension to cover this as well, if you change the % properties to provide equal spacing (so for example 50%, 100%, 150%, 200% etc) and then save those as a custom template via a right click to be able to pull it up easier in the future.
      BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Mike, thanks again for the input - we track this now as product enhancement suggestion # 1178 here.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi;
          Just came across this post searching for a gann cycle tool. I too would find this a very useful add-on to NT.

With Gann cycles you can specify an orb period as well, the way I would see it working is that it is a drawing tool where you can specify parameters like start date, cycle length (x days, x weeks, x months, x years) and also a orb period. The tool would then draw a line at the start of the cycle and another line at the end of the cycle. It would also draw a box around the end line indicating the orb period.

Happy to attach an image of another charting software I use for cycles if that helps.

If anyone knows if this exists for NT, can you please send me a message.

Thanks
          Thomas

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post algospoke  
          Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
          3 responses