• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Tick chart isn't advancing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tick chart isn't advancing

Hello,

For some reason , ninja trader consumes so much memory. I suspect it has to do with historical data. Because ninja files take up most of my computer memory, and no longer run rest of applicaitons, I reinstalled ninja, and erased all previous ninja data in my document folder.

I reinstalled 7.0.1000.6 version, and could run it with little memory required. That was what I wanted. However, I can't run tick chart this time. Tick chart is moving up and down at the right end of the chart, and isn't advancing at all.

Am I erasing important tick file on the way?? If I just upgrade ninja, it ends up big files, and consumes so much memory again so that I needed to erase all previous files.

I ran ninja 6.5 version, and tick chart was working for this version. So, there is no data provider issue, I suspect.

My computer is celeron 1.60GHz, 2 GB RAM, little bit older version. windoowsXP service pack 3.

I try to reinstall ninja 7.0 again to see if it works. Meantime, any help from you guys will appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Shinji

Saving as historical data

Hello,

I checked "save chart data as historical." from options menu. Then, problem solved!! I could take a look at the problem in detail to reinstall!! Thank you for taking your time anyway.

Last edited by stanaka; 08-11-2011, 11:44 PM. Reason: lack of words

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by cutzpr, 07-09-2020, 09:19 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post kissandfly  
    Started by Mirasol, 05-09-2018, 04:48 AM
    22 responses
    1 like