Opentick Globex issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opentick Globex issue

I am not receiving ES data from opentick this morning. Data from exchanges other than Globex seems to be fine. Is anyone else having this problem?

Hi ClayB1:

Thank you for reporting.

I tested my Open Tick connection and I can receive data for the ES.

Please try to re-produce. Disconnect from Open Tick, shutdown NT and restart the software. Connect again and attempt to receive data for the ES. Do you now see data for the ES in the NinjaTrader Control Center?

Best regards.
    RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Ryan,

I don't believe it's a NT problem - I am unable to receive ES data using the opentick Excel plugin either. Everything else comes through fine.

However, I did shutdown and restart everything as you suggested, including my Excel application, and still no Globex data.

Bob

Comment

Hi Bob:

Thanks for reporting back. I would suggest contacting Open Tick support and report this issue.

They can be contacted via their forum at the link below:
        opentick.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, opentick.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Best regards,
        RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I began receiving Globex data from opentick at 9:07 am CST.

Clearly there is some problem on their end as no historical data is available to fill in the gap between the times of 8:15 and 9:07.

Also, opentick is reporting total volume for the contract as 183K at 9:18 am, whereas the CME website is showing total volume as over 500K.

Comment

Globex down again on opentick

The opentick Globex feed is down again this afternoon.

Others on the opentick forum are reporting the same problem. I've opened a trouble ticket but no response as of yet from opentick support.

Comment

Connecting

Hello,

Please wait for OpenTick to respond, as they may be having server issues.

Comment

OPentick never respond to emails they are unbelieveably crap at that.

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ryan View Post
                Hi Bob:

Thanks for reporting back. I would suggest contacting Open Tick support and report this issue.

They can be contacted via their forum at the link below:
                opentick.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, opentick.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Best regards,

Comment

I agree with Bogan7 - providing even the most rudimentary level of customer support doesn't seem to be part of their business plan.

I reported the Globex problem on the opentick forum as well as opening a trouble ticket and I've received no response whatsoever.

Comment

Fyi

I finally received a response from opentick to the trouble ticket I opened last week concerning the Globex failure. The response is as follows:

"We have feed back up and are working to fill any gaps that resulted. Our data provider failed and we are currently working to solve problem by relocating our servers at the exchanges to eliminate our profider that is going down.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your notification."

Hopefully they will be able to relocate the servers before the feed goes down again.

Comment

intraday historical data

looking to buy intraday historical data 1 min for the indexes

if anyone feel to share the cost or sell his data

plz contact

[email protected]

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by Spiderbird, Today, 12:15 PM
                      2 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post Spiderbird  
                      Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM