• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Simulated License Data Feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simulated License Data Feed

I orginally had set up my IB data feed to connect with NT and had no connection problems but I had tried the Zen-Fire free one month data feed and with the change I had to put in a new license key received from Mirus Futures. Now one month trial is over and I wanted to use IB as a temporary feed and it is no longer showing as a connection. So I try and make a new connection and IB is no longer showing as an available data provider. I'm thinking I just need to put the old key back in but the problem is I no longer have the key. I uninstalled NT and reinstalled it to no avail. In fact just to test a few ideas I named the connection IB and put Barchart.com as the data provider and got the message "IB connection is already in use" but it is not showing as an option under "Connect". A solution would be appreciated!

Thanks

Hi hothomas,

Could you please send me a note to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com with a link to this forum thread? I have another key for you to use which I don't want to post on the forum.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

• Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by omololu, Today, 05:10 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post omololu
      by omololu

Started by fut_practic, Today, 05:01 PM
      0 responses