Incorrect Data on Chart : NT7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incorrect Data on Chart : NT7

Dear Sir, I am facing very strange kind of Data Display problem in Ninjatrader 7. I had downloaded the one-year EOD data for the scrips listed on India's National Stock Exchange (NSE) by DataDownloader and saved them in local folder. When I imported the same data in NinjaTrader after setting format file and symbol, it worked very well and charts were displayed for all the scrips. However, the display is not factually correct.

NT7 chart is showing candles for Saturday also (Staurday & Sunday market remain closed - and in my downloaded folder, as expected there is no data for these days). I am puzzled from where NT7is fetching the data for Saturdays to display them as candles on charts.
    The issue became more puzzling when I checked : Tools > Historical Data Manager > Edit ... there for all the scrips , there is no data for Saturdays (and Sundays) as expected. But Additional data for Market's Special Holidays - like recent Monday on August 15 Market was closed on Independence Day. Similarly other special days it is showing data - that is to say it is showing data for all regular market days from Monday to Friday despite some being holidays. Chart, however, displays no candles for special holidays. Only additional candle on the chart is for Saturdays. But that makes the whole chart and subsequent indicators utterly unreliable and useless.

I tried, albeit unsuccessfully, by Creating Proper session for Indian time standard. I also deleted all the data from NT7 data base and then Re-imported them. But it didnt resolve the issue. Chart sis till displaying Saturday's candles and Historical Data Manager having additional data for Speial holidays.

Please Help and Guide me to get rid of this queer problem. It is very critical for me as my entire trading depends on it and I feel like groping in darkness for want of proper charts.
    Thanking you in advance.

ManuAdam, welcome to our forums here - we just replied to the direct note sent to support.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by thanajo, 05-04-2021, 02:11 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post tradingnasdaqprueba  
    Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes