Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syncronization FXPRO -Togle instruments

Hello To all

First, thank you so much for this new release, RAM consumption is nice and under control and I can have my MB charts back.
    What would be really nice to get it fixed :

1.Synchronization between FXPRO -Super DOM, the instrument does but also we would like it to all synchronize it including if the account is sim or live and the ATM strategies.

2. Would be really nice if in FX pro we are allowed to change the PnL color, since red/black is hard to see it. If we could put there pink/black or let us make a more visible contrast would help.

3. If we could toggle between instruments on the charts, like it mean to be without appearing that blank chart and errors would be wonderful and we would not have to have so many charts open. Other software have this easy and fast.. The way it is we need to have more charts because never know if when changing instruments it will give us data or "the blank screen of death". And this should be fast too.

4. Sometimes Just can not get tick data, even if I'm connected to Knectic. Them after deleting database, on my documents- Ninja- db and the intrumebnt, sometimes work sometimes not.

Thank you so much for this release, please keep this RAM under control
    Pipqueen
    Attached Files

Hello,

1.Synchronization between FXPRO -Super DOM, the instrument does but also we would like it to all synchronize it including if the account is sim or live and the ATM strategies.

[Brett] - Will send this into development as a suggestion to link accounts. Currently this is not possible only instrument.

2. Would be really nice if in FX pro we are allowed to change the PnL color, since red/black is hard to see it. If we could put there pink/black or let us make a more visible contrast would help.

[Brett] - Will also send this into development.

3. If we could toggle between instruments on the charts, like it mean to be without appearing that blank chart and errors would be wonderful and we would not have to have so many charts open. Other software have this easy and fast.. The way it is we need to have more charts because never know if when changing instruments it will give us data or "the blank screen of death". And this should be fast too.

[Brett] - This is mainly due to MB Trading you are using. MBTrading and NinjaTrader are still working with them to improve this even farther to see if we can allow more data to download without error.

4. Sometimes Just can not get tick data, even if I'm connected to Knectic. Them after deleting database, on my documents- Ninja- db and the intrumebnt, sometimes work sometimes not.

[Brett] - When you say using kinetick do you hafve a full subscription to tick data with Kinetick? If so what connection order are you using when this happens. What error message occurs when you try to get the tick data?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brett View Post
      Hello,

[Brett] - Will send this into development as a suggestion to link accounts. Currently this is not possible only instrument.

[Brett] - Will also send this into development.

[Brett] - This is mainly due to MB Trading you are using. MBTrading and NinjaTrader are still working with them to improve this even farther to see if we can allow more data to download without error.

[Brett] - When you say using kinetick do you hafve a full subscription to tick data with Kinetick? If so what connection order are you using when this happens. What error message occurs when you try to get the tick data?

Thanks.
      Hello Brett

Thanks for replying. Yes I have a full Subscription with Kinectic this month, and when this happened , I was connected, to Kinectic and to MB.
      See the attachment for the error message. Says that is err loading data server side . So it is a different one now

Comment

Hello,

Its still trying to get this data from BMT Trading it looks like. If you disconnect from MB Trading and try again same error?

If same error can you please copy and paste the exact error text using CTRL C when the error window is up and CTRL P to paste it into a return email.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Hello,

Its still trying to get this data from BMT Trading it looks like. If you disconnect from MB Trading and try again same error?

If same error can you please copy and paste the exact error text using CTRL C when the error window is up and CTRL P to paste it into a return email.

I look forward to assisting you further.
          Hello Brett

The error did not appear after restart, but only 2 candles for 10 days load of data

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the update.

If you right click->reload historical data. Same occurs with only kinetick connected or does it give error or no data is actually loaded?

Thank You.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the update.

If you right click->reload historical data. Same occurs with only kinetick connected or does it give error or no data is actually loaded?

Thank You.
              Hello Brett

Gives the error and the blank screen of death with kinectic and MB

If I delete the instruments database loads, but the reload all historical data does not work when decides to do that.

Only kinectics, sometimes work and them when connect to MB, usually blank screen of death with 1 big candle.
              Basically acts with the moon moods. It is better in this version but still does act out.

Comment

Hello,

I believe that this is still related to the MBT issue and the oncomplete data loads causing issues. I will get back to you once I have more information on the MBT data load issue. This is still pending with our development teams.

Also your suggestions below have been received by development and are ID's:

Comment

Hello,

I believe that this is still related to the MBT issue and the oncomplete data loads causing issues. I will get back to you once I have more information on the MBT data load issue. This is still pending with our development teams.

Also your suggestions below have been received by development and are ID's:

Thanks Brett

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
                  2 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post junkone
                  by junkone

Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
                  12 responses