NT Chart gives me a diff probelem everytime I load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT Chart gives me a diff probelem everytime I load

WTH is going on with this program. Its almost everytime I load Damn NT and it gives me some type of problem. Its deleted my Workspace multiple times on me in the last couple of weeks and now when I load it I get charts that have small candles, that is the chart is incorrectly showing just a fraction of the range of a regular candle and it has nothing to do with the properties. Also, Time and sales and dom are taking forever to process info and most info doesnt even showup on them. hey are rarely getting updated even though the refresh interval is set low and my comp has enough resources. Also, charttrader is no longer working correctly as price is going through profit targets and stops and charttrader sits there unresponsive. Whats going on with this POS? Im guessing someone is gonna tell me to reinstall, (which seems to be the modus operandi with this glitchy program) If I have to do that any more times Ill look for a new platform.

Hello,

Thanks for the forum post.

Going to suggest on this one that you email me at support at ninjatrader dot com and reference this forum post so we can give you a call and log into the PC is the next step for us to look into each of your problems.

I have a feeling that for examply you have set chart refresh intervals too low that are now causing issue. (IT is possible you set this too low and then your PC struggles to keep up).

This would explain your previous ticket you had open on chart updates and also your complaint below about the chart trader not being responsive.

As far as the worksapces being deleted this should never occur. Would want to look into this as well.

-Brett

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Christopher_R  
    Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
    166 responses
    0 likes