MarketReplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MarketReplay

Market Replay not moving. Tried several times but is completely stalled. Please advise. Thanks.

Hello JerryA,

Am I correct you do not receive real-time data in charts anymore? If so, please check what session template you have selected in the chart. The 'Session template' setting determines at what times you receive data.

The 'Default 24/7' session template does not exclude any time, so if you select it in the Data Series menu, the chart should receive real-time data.

If you do not receive any real-time data anywhere in NinjaTrader, please right click the Market Replay control window and select 'Available Data'. Click the plus icons in front of the instrument you are replaying and check how much Market Replay data you have available.

The Market Replay connection should replay the data you have available. Please let me know if this is not the case.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The control window says from 5/21/2011 to 8/30/2011. However when I click on the arrow, nothing moves. I see the replay time bar moving, but the data on the chart doesn't move forward.

Comment

Can you please right click the Market Replay control window and select 'Available Data'. Click the plus icon for the instrument you have selected in the chart. Does it list data for 5/21/2011?

Please check what dates and times you have Market Replay data available for this instrument. Subsequently, right click again in the Market Replay control window and select 'Go To'. Select a time and date you have Market Replay data available and hit the Play button. Check if you now receive real-time data.

If you do not receive data in the chart, please right click the chart and select 'Data Series'. Set 'Session template' to Default 24/7' and click OK. The chart should now recieve real-time data.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
          Can you please right click the Market Replay control window and select 'Available Data'. Click the plus icon for the instrument you have selected in the chart. Does it list data for 5/21/2011?

Please check what dates and times you have Market Replay data available for this instrument. Subsequently, right click again in the Market Replay control window and select 'Go To'. Select a time and date you have Market Replay data available and hit the Play button. Check if you now receive real-time data.

If you do not receive data in the chart, please right click the chart and select 'Data Series'. Set 'Session template' to Default 24/7' and click OK. The chart should now recieve real-time data.
          I am having this same issue, have done what was instructed above and have not had any success in getting replay to work.

Can you please provide another solution?

Thank you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post geddyisodin  
          Started by JonesJoker, 04-22-2024, 12:23 PM
          6 responses