pls help ,why me cannot load real time data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pls help ,why me cannot load real time data

I use data source td america,and everytime i must ctr-****-r,then counld get latest data.I have tried to set data refresh frequency but it would not help.
    Last edited by silverness; 08-31-2011, 08:22 AM.

Hello silverness,

Thank you for your post.

If you are unable to receive real time data within your chart please close NinjaTrader and sync your PC clock by double clicking on the clock in the lower right corner of your desktop. Once you have done that, click on Internet Time tab-->Change Settings-->Select time.nist.gov from the drop down menu and then click Update.

The PC clock should now be updated and you may restart NinjaTrader.

Please let me know if the issue persists after this procedure.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thanks for your favor,but I have tried your method ,it doesnot help.clock is updated to time .nist.gov.but ,cannot recieve real time data either.

Comment

Can you please confirm you are receiving real time data within the Orders tab of the Control Center.

If you are receiving real time data in the Orders tab send a note to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com with "ATTN: Chris" in the subject line.

In the message, please include the following:
        1.) A link to this forum thread.
        2.) Your most current trace and log files.

You will find the file here: My Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace > trace.YYYYMMDD.txt

Log file will be located by going to Documents->NinjaTrader 7->Log->log.YYYYMMDD.txt

Comment

here is the log file
          Attached Files

Comment

I suggest editing your post and removing your files to be sure your system information may not be accessed by others.

Next please upgrade to NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.7 with the steps I have provided below. With this procedure you will not lose any Workspaces, Charts, etc.
            • Close all running applications.
            • Then from the Start menu select --> Control Panel --> Add and Remove Programs.
            • From Add and Remove Programs select NinjaTrader 7 and click Remove.
            • Then you will need to clear your internet browser cache and history. You will clear this from within your internet browser (with IE, Tools-->Options, delete cookies and files, clear history).
            • Reboot your machine.
            • Once these steps are completed, download NT 7.0.1000.7 from the link below:
              Download

Comment

dear sir

I have do this again but do not work

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ View Post
              I suggest editing your post and removing your files to be sure your system information may not be accessed by others.

Next please upgrade to NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.7 with the steps I have provided below. With this procedure you will not lose any Workspaces, Charts, etc.
              • Close all running applications.
              • Then from the Start menu select --> Control Panel --> Add and Remove Programs.
              • From Add and Remove Programs select NinjaTrader 7 and click Remove.
              • Then you will need to clear your internet browser cache and history. You will clear this from within your internet browser (with IE, Tools-->Options, delete cookies and files, clear history).
              • Reboot your machine.
              • Once these steps are completed, download NT 7.0.1000.7 from the link below:
                Download

Comment

I would like to schedule a call with you today to assist with resolving the issue by remotely logging into your PC.

Please send a note to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com with "ATTN: Chris" in the subject line.

In the message, please include the following:
                1.) A link to this forum thread.
                2.) Time you will be available
                3.) Phone number to reach you at

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
                5 responses
                0 likes