Sim performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sim performance

I am testing some ATM strategies and was wondering how to set the daily acount balance to zero everyday. Or is there a way to "reset" the executions tab so that we are only looking at the trades from that day and still keep all the trades archived?

Hello Asing,

You can reset the sim101 account at Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Simulator-tab and click Reset. Please see the link below for more information.

You can delete executions in the Control Center-->Executions-tab by right clicking the execution and select Remove. However, this will remove the execution entirely.

The Control Center-->Executions-tab should only display executions for the current day. Could you please perform a disconnect/reconnect of your data feed and check if the Executions-tab will display today's executions only.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason, I thinkk there is a problem because I am based in Asia and my computer is based on that time zone even though I am looking at a US instrument for this test. I notice that this can also affect technical studies that reference the previous day's range such as a pivot indicator.

Comment

Hello Asing,

The data which NinjaTrader shows would be based off of the local PC's time - that time is also used when recording the time of executions. If you would like to base those items off of another timezone, that timezone would need to be set for the PC as a whole.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
        Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
        7 responses
        0 likes