Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MBT position reporting vs NT Positions tab

NT Support,

I’ve got another problem with .7. It would appear we have reintroduced an error with position misreporting between the NT Positions tab and MBT’s Trading Navigator.

Please see the PDF attached.

This is an re-introduced error with .7 after my upgrade over the weekend. See previous calls logged via me on previous versions. I think Bertrand handled the issue previously. The date would have been around 24/03/2011

Thanks and regards,

drolles
    Attached Files

Hi Daniel, sorry for our late reply to you - can you please clarify what exact issues you're now seeing on R7? What quantity would you see for those Positions then in NT?

Is this using R7 with MBT Navigator 11.8.0.38?

Thanks,
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Bertrand,

Thanks for the reply.

I’m unclear on what isn’t clear.

Did you review the PDF attached to my first post? I’m unsure what is not clear about the number of positions in the first page (i.e the MBT Navigator) not equalling the number of positions detailed in the second page (i.e. the positions tab of the NT control centre). I’ve covered over my account number, those positions below the whited out account numbers (i.e. Sim101) are live testing a different strategy which isn’t trading into the my MBT live testing account.

This is almost the exact same issue we have addressed previously.

Thanks and regards,

drolles

Comment

Further example

Bertrand,

Here is a more telling example.

I also didn’t answer your question regarding version. This is my live testing machine which is running .7. See screen shots in PDF.

Thanks and regards,

drolles
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for pdf's and info Daniel - this is not a known issue and I have no other reports of something similiar here - if you right click in the Navigator window and export the positions to a CSV or textfile > would the same # of positions show?

I have also tested a few executions on a MBT live & demo account account and the # of positions was always reported correctly here comparing NT vs the MBT Navigator display.

Were those freshly initiated positions on NT7 R7 after your upgrade or did you held those coming over from NT7 R5?

Thanks,

Comment

Bertrand,

Upon right clicking nothing comes across.

These are new positions.

Sorry, I make this an existing issue from previous version. See call reference: 474393

I’ve attached again is an updated PDF. We now have differences between the MBT Navigator Balances Tab, The MBT Navigator Positions Tab and the NT Positions Tab.

I’m sorry you can’t replicate it. But going through the emails from the previous call reference you weren’t able to replicate it in that instance either. If I remember correctly the problem went away in .5. As I think the call reference above related to 7.0.1000.4.

Thanks and regards,

drolles
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for your patience Daniel, when I check our old ticket correspondence, the issue was then likely related to a corrupt DB file - if you could forward me the trace / logs from this this PC to my attn that would help me get a better perspective.

Thanks,

Comment

Bertrand,

As per the request I've emailed you over the trace & log files for the last few trading days.

Thanks and regards,

Dan

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Perr0Grande, Today, 08:16 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Perr0Grande  
                Started by elderan, Today, 08:03 PM
                0 responses