Login failed: Unable to login.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brunochefren View Post
    I checked all the parameters and are all ok. I opened an account in 8th of september and for two next days all worked fine. Today morning .... only problems. Therefore I opened a new account, with zaner demo, and I created a new connection how I'm use to do by nine months. Never problems. Today morning nothing works.
    Bruno, can you please contact me at support at ninjatrader dot com with your demo credentials that you attempt to use here? Please provide me with the ones from the 8th September as I understand this would be your first ZenFire demo you signed up for, correct?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Bertrand,
      Is there any data coming in for this product in the Control Center while connected?
      No, not one. What session do you talk about ? Sorry for my ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by mate41 View Post
        Bertrand,

No, not one. What session do you talk about ? Sorry for my ignorance.
        The session template would be applied on your chart and would define what session hours are included in the chart display, you can change this in the Format Data Series box accessible via Ctrl F.

But that's then likely not the issue, as there is no Level 1 data for your ES 12-11 coming in when connected, have you tried other products as well?

If you like I can test here as well, for this please contact me directly at support at ninjatrader dot com.

Thanks,

Comment

I receveid this message ....

Hello,
          Thank you for your note.
          Please contact your broker regarding the connection issue. We received the information below from Mirus Futures.

Beginning this weekend, Zen-Fire/NinjaTrader demo users that connect from a machine that has had a demo in the past will be automatically disabled. We will log the user id attempting to connect and the user id used previously that caused it to be disabled.
          These users will receive the familiar “Please Check Your Account Connection Parameters and Your Internet Connection” error message when attempting to connect.
          Going forward, demos will be restricted to one per person with no reset period.
          If you hear from any prospects, please direct them our way.

Comment

Originally posted by mate41
            Thanks Bertrand,
            i've lost my live broker connection (IB) to. How can i install a new one ? I do not appear in the drop-down connection menu.
            This is tied to the license key you use in NT under Help > License Key. Do you have a live license with us for IB? If yes, then please use this license key to reactivate the IB connection.

Comment

Bertrand

I understand the problem. The 8th september's account is not the my first account. And the machine is the same. Therefore my account is been disabled. If I don't buy the licence how can I do to work with ninja platform ?

Comment

Ok, i've got IB back. The problem with IB is don't have raw data (unfiltered). That's why i search an other data feeder not to expensive. Fee's/comissions for NT + IB + data feeder = very expensive.
                And i ONLY need E-mini's/futures.

But this do not resolve my problems to have data from Vision.

Comment

Originally posted by brunochefren View Post
                  Bertrand

I understand the problem. The 8th september's account is not the my first account. And the machine is the same. Therefore my account is been disabled. If I don't buy the licence how can I do to work with ninja platform ?
                  You would need to check with your ZenFire based broker here for the data access, it would not be tied to a NT live license.

Another potential data source to drive NT7 would be Kinetick - www.kinetick.com

Comment

Originally posted by mate41 View Post
                    Ok, i've got IB back. The problem with IB is don't have raw data (unfiltered). That's why i search an other data feeder not to expensive. Fee's/comissions for NT + IB + data feeder = very expensive.
                    And i ONLY need E-mini's/futures.

But this do not resolve my problems to have data from Vision.
                    If you have a standard edition live license you would have access to one brokerage technology, to access for example Vision and IB simultaneously you would need a MultiBroker license.

Another unfiltered feed datasource would be for example Kinetick www.kinetick.com

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
                      If you have a standard edition live license you would have access to one brokerage technology, to access for example Vision and IB simultaneously you would need a MultiBroker license.

Another unfiltered feed datasource would be for example Kinetick www.kinetick.com
                      I have only 1 broker = IB not 2. I need a data feeder with unfiltered data to use with NT.
                      How can i obtain a demo from kinetick ? Can't find it on his webpages.

Comment

Unfortunately I would not know if there are any trials offered, it would be best if you contact Kinetick directly at support at kinetick dot com and express your interest.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
                          Unfortunately I would not know if there are any trials offered, it would be best if you contact Kinetick directly at support at kinetick dot com and express your interest.
                          This is the response of Kinetick:
                          With Kinetick you are billed by the month therefore you can cancel at anytime and are not held into any long term commitments. Since our rates are so low unfortunately we do not offer any free trials to users beyond the EOD Free connection within NinjaTrader.

I don't need any EOD free connection.... i have my broker with data but no raw data
                          So pay ! if you need a trial.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by selu72, Today, 02:01 PM
                          0 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post selu72
                          by selu72

Started by f.saeidi, Today, 12:14 PM
                          8 responses