Help getting started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help getting started

Want to trade emini futures. On demo platform. Have control center and says connected. Nothing else. Tried watching videos. Says can't watch with 64 bit flash. Installed beta as your help said. Tried video again same no flash. Flash works on other websites.

Nothing intuitive in your program. Where do I start in the control center? I have selected futures and the available choice of ES 06-11. Nothing opened the super dom. No data??????????????

How to select charts??

Amazingly difficult

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Please use the steps I have provided below to rollover the ES 06-11 to the current contract 09-11.
    • From within the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools > Instrument Manager
    • Highlight the contract you wish to rollover in the left side of the Instrument Manager window
    • Press the ">" button (the instrument will disappear from the list)
    • Press the "<" button and the instrument should re-appear with the front month expiration date
    I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over Creating a Chart.

We also have free daily live training sessions which will quickly get you up to speed with our software.

More information about these sessions can be found here:

Webinar Schedule

Furthermore I have included links of our Help Guide and Video Library:

Help Guide

Video Library

Let me know if you have any additional questions and once more thank you for your interest in our software.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Your instructions worked ok to get the contracts to the sep contract. I just tried to change to the December ES contract. It disappeared and I can't get it back. It is not in the instrument list.

Also, the NQ and YM are still in the list but won't change to the Dec contract the way they changed to the Sep previously.

Comment

If you have deleted ES from the Available Master Instrument list please reset your instruments with the steps I have provided below:
        • Disconnect
        • Tools
        • Options
        • Data tab
        • Reset Instruments
        • Restart NinjaTrader
        • Add ES 12-11 to your Default list
        • Reconnect

If you select the other instruments such as NQ or YM within the Default list then hit the > arrow and then the < arrow does it then add them back as 12-11?
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Perr0Grande, Yesterday, 08:16 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
        Started by f.saeidi, Yesterday, 08:12 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes