Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

historical data manager download tab

Hi,

I am new to ninjatrader and am just getting it set up, I will be trading futures such as 6E , TF , NQ , YM , ES etc. using minute and tick and range charts. The default setting in the download manager has only the "minute" box checked under intervals and the "last" box checked under data types. It also is defaulted to only 7 days back of data. What would you recommend for an appropriate settings for the download be? Should I also download "tick and day" as well as "ask and bid" ? Should I be downloading months rather than just one week of data given the type of trading I will be doing. Will Kinetic support all these types as I will be using Kinetic.

Thanks

Hi resist65,

Thanks for your post.

I'd recommend using the chart for your data downloads, as that just seems to be an easier way to start for most. Taking a step back, can you tell me whether you're using a full Kinetick account or the free EOD service?
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,

What do you mean by "use the chart" for data downloads? I currently am using only market replay and kinetic free EOD. I am just getting started with this platform and am not connecting to a live or historical data feed yet.

Thanks

Comment

Hi resist65,

I mean that you should download data with the chart instead of the historical data manager. That said, you would need to first connect to a data provider. We can assist you in finding a data trial if you'll send a note in to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by kaywai, Today, 06:26 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post kaywai
        by kaywai

Started by ct, 05-07-2023, 12:31 PM
        6 responses