Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an erro messgae after reloading the histocla data

Hi there,

I was a happy man using tick chart from MBTrading, and everything was fine until one day I decided to right click on the chart then choose to reload all historical data. After that I kept receiving this annoying message below every time I open ninjatrader and every few minutes. It also seems that I lost all the ticks that I had up to the moment when I reloaded the data

"Error on Loading chart data for '$EURUSD Default': Error (errClinetSideConnect) on loading histroical data."

What can I do to eliminate this message? and since I am using scripts, does that mean the scripts won't work probably since I lost a lot of tick data to analyse?

Hello redvanyfx,

Unfortunately, the MBTrading API recently contains limitations to help prevent users from making abnormally high numbers of requests for market data. You can only load so much historical data at a time with MBTrading. If you go over this limit, you will receive the 'errClientSide' error in NinjaTrader when (re)loading data.

MBTrading has limited the number of data requests you can have in one minute. The limit is currently set to 40 requests. However, with tick data you can only download 25,000 ticks per request. NinjaTrader will make multiple requests of 25,000 to get all the tick data needed to build the tick chart.

What this means is that to build one tick chart, you could have 40 requests depending on how many bars or days back you request. Therefor you could hit the 40 request limit with one single tick chart.

When you hit the limit of 40 requests you will see an ErrClientSide error. You will need to wait 1 minute and retry with a smaller request for historical data. More information and an official response from MBTrading can be found in the public forum below.

Automated strategies will run on the real-time data that is received in NinjaTrader.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post arvidvanstaey  
    Started by mmckinnm, Today, 01:34 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes