Error on Loading chart data for 'IWM Default'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error on Loading chart data for 'IWM Default'

Hello - I have a kinetick real-time data subscription for AMEX and the NYSE and I have IWM defined in the data manager as AMEX and DEFAULT. I am getting this error when trying to bring up a simple chart, no matter how much history I have defined:

Error on Loading chart data for 'IWM Default' Error on loading historical data (20013)

Thanks - Mike

Hi heywally,

Thank you for the post.

Can you please go to Tools > Instrument Manager and then please find and highlight IWM instrument and hit the Delete button to remove from your Instrument Manager.

Then please close the Instrument Manager and then create a new chart and we are going to add that instrument from the chart.

The IWM is a part of the NYSE exchange and on the chart can you please type "IWM NYSE" to add that instrument to the database for the NYSE exchange.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RyanO View Post
      Hi heywally,

Thank you for the post.

Can you please go to Tools > Instrument Manager and then please find and highlight IWM instrument and hit the Delete button to remove from your Instrument Manager.

Then please close the Instrument Manager and then create a new chart and we are going to add that instrument from the chart.

The IWM is a part of the NYSE exchange and on the chart can you please type "IWM NYSE" to add that instrument to the database for the NYSE exchange.
      Thanks - I had tried it with NYSE set as the default exchange and that didn't work but .... deleting it from the historical DB and re-adding the chart fixed the problem. - Mike

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
      47 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post aligator  
      Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post jaybedreamin