Commissions fail for Vision Financial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Commissions fail for Vision Financial

I have a multi-broker NT7.0.1000.7, latest as of Friday. I have two of the same chart, TF at 2 min bars. The two charts have the same strategy, same number of bars etc. The only difference is one goes to IB and the other goes to Vision Financial. The IB chart has commissions of $2 per side. The Vision Financial chart has commissions of $0 per side.

In Tools->Options->Commissions I have both IB and Vision Financial set up the same, with $2 minimum per side. In Instrument Manager->TF->Edit->Misc I have both IB and Vision Financial set up the same, with $2 minimum per side. Furthermore, in Tools->Options->General I have checked "Apply commissions to PnL calculations."

... I tried an experiment and discovered that if I changed the account in the chart where the commissions showed up, then they showed up even for the other broker. In other words, one chart displays commissions while the other chart does not, it does not matter which brokerage. Next, I created a new chart, and found that the new chart shows commissions. So is this one of those NT glitches, where a chart just stops doing one particular function properly?

Hello tradetree,

Unfortunately, I am not quite sure if I follow. From your description both charts will calculate commissions in the PnL since you have setup commissions for both connections.

Can you please tell me what steps result in no commissions being calculated for one chart.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

It appears that it is intermittent. Under some condition one of the charts stopped using commissions. It didn't matter what you did in the Instrument Manager or Tools->Options. I guess I'll just watch out for it.

Comment

I see, please let me know if you find information what causes the issue to occur. Once you have a reproducible scenario, I will test it on my end and report to Development.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by love2code2trade, 04-17-2024, 01:45 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post love2code2trade  
        Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes