stop limit order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stop limit order

i was wondering if there is a way to change the way a buy stop or a sell stop is placed on the DOM. When I click the middle mouse wheel the order comes up with a box to adjust the number of contracts and a check box to confirm the order. i would like it to just place the order as i have it set on my ATM. for example i have an atm that has 4 contracts with a 6 tick stop and various profeit targets. how do i get it to just place the order as i have it set up.( with out having to mess with the check marks?

Originally posted by ckait View Post
    i was wondering if there is a way to change the way a buy stop or a sell stop is placed on the DOM. When I click the middle mouse wheel the order comes up with a box to adjust the number of contracts and a check box to confirm the order. i would like it to just place the order as i have it set on my ATM. for example i have an atm that has 4 contracts with a 6 tick stop and various profeit targets. how do i get it to just place the order as i have it set up.( with out having to mess with the check marks?
    In the SuperDOM properties, specify a "Stop limit offset" other than "Off". It is the penultimate item in the properties list.

Comment

what do i want to set it too im not exactlysure what that means ? Ive been using nothig but limit orders for the last 4 years.

Comment

ok i set it to 2 just to mess with it on sim but the check to confirm thing still pops up

Comment

Originally posted by ckait View Post
          ok i set it to 2 just to mess with it on sim but the check to confirm thing still pops up
          That sounds as if you have the option set to "Confirm order placement" then. It is under Tools ... --> Options --> General. It is the first item.

Comment

no thats not it i dont use that option and no confirm message coes up when i trade off the DOM with limit orders.

Comment

figrued it out thanks it was the off set thing.

Comment

Offset thing

Hi,

How can I get rid of the offset thing when placing a stop limit order on the chart?
                every time I have to confirm that I want 0 offset.

I know that that is possible in NT8 but I want it to work in NT7.

Thanks

Comment

Hello Ruben12,

To do this you will want to right click on Chart Trader and select Properties

Then in the Chart Trader Properties window select Stop limit offset, enter in the value you want to use and press OK
                  Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM
                  2 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post XXtrader  
                  Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes