• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Dom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dom

Hi,

I should probably know this but is there a simple way to have a DOM with a duplicate symbol that does not display orders from that symbol?

I am checking out a scalping algorithm and I can't see the size on the inside because of an order there. I would like one DOM showing the orders and a duplicate with no orders.

Thanks in advance.

Scott

Hello Scott,

You can select the sim101 in the other SuperDOM so it will not display the orders active on your live account.

If the sim101 account has the active orders, please create a second simulation account and load it in the 2nd SuperDOM. You can create a second simulation account at Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Simulator-tab and click Accounts.

However, a live license is required to select the newly created simulation account. The free license key is limited to trade the sim101 account only. Unfortunately, I do not see a way to have another SuperDOM opened that does not display the active orders using the free license key.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Jason,

Perfect; I knew I used to do this but couldn't remember how. Thanks!

Best Regards,
      Scott

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by JorgeDamien, Today, 03:47 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post JorgeDamien  
      Started by jefferyfrench, Today, 03:45 AM