• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Optimizer: remaining time fluctuates widely

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optimizer: remaining time fluctuates widely

The optimizer has been running for a few days now and I've no idea when it will stop.

1. The remaining time fluctuates widely. Sometimes it says 20' and then 17h hours and then 4h, etc. I don't expect it to be highly precise but it should be able to provide a rough estimate. I can't really say anything right now.

2. I've no idea how many days are still needed! The elapsed and remaining times does not indicate the # of days. It could either add it e.g. dd:hh:mm:ss or another solution would be to indicate the total number of hours without the 24h limit it seems to have.

Hope it helps,
    Cheers,
    Ch90

Thanks for posting your feedback and thoughts here Ch90, appreciated. For the optimizer remaining time this will unfortunately be the case I believe, but I will ask development if the estimated figure given could be enhanced / stabilized.

On the second suggestion, I will let product management know and post a tracking # then here.

Thanks again,
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Bertrand for the quick reply and consideration. Cheers. Ch90

Comment

Thank you, the optimizer has been running for nearly 10 days now and I've no idea when it will stop!

Comment

I would then suggest to narrow down the search space for the optimizer a bit, this will also provide more practical results likely. Your suggestions have been added to our database with # 1284, thanks again for providing those.
          BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by vivekniwas, Today, 04:56 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post vivekniwas  
          Started by dtl-saw, Today, 03:36 PM
          1 response
          0 likes