X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay data accessing

Hello NT support,

I'd have question to MR.
    - I can download the market replay data from your server from 23.09. 2010 to now. are you store really only about one years? why can't you store the datas from the beginning?
    - for a long time I'm downloading the MR data from your server, and I have since 27.06.2009. but the aviable recorded data of MR will reduce day by day managing NT in spite of there are in the database. I can access from the whole recorder data only since 01.03.2010 that are reduced day by day. question: how can I use the whole downloaded MR data session? where can I turn off the aviable data reducing? there is my biggest problem.

thanks Ron

Hello Ron,

Yes, unfortunately the server only has about one year of historical data available.

I will forward your feedback to provide more Market Replay data available for download to my superiors. Unfortunately there is no setting present that you can turn off so you have more Market Replay data to download.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello Ron,
      Unfortunately there is no setting present that you can turn off so you have more Market Replay data to download.
      thanks for answer. I mean, I have MR data from 27.06.2009, (as can you see in pic) but the MR can't able to use the exits data for MR, ONLY!!! from 01.03.2010. I have a lot of MR data in vain, the NT can't use up them that it is reduced day by day. I can't test the strategy use up the whole data. the reduced is managed by NT!

how can I use the whole data sessions?

thanks. Ron
      Attached Files

Comment

What From and To dates are selected in the Market Replay control window?

What dates and times do you see listed if you click the plus icon in front of the $EURUSD? You should be able to replay the data you have available.

Please go to (My) Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->db-->data and check if it only has folders named per date. If other files are located in this folder, it can cause issues with the Market Replay connection.

Comment

Jason,

when I click the plus icon and open the pop up window, the range between from the beginning to end is continuous. I made a backup and fully uninstalled the NT and I deleted the remaining folder too, and restore the file. and so it's working as nedded. I don't know where was the problem...
          other question: when it is aviable tick data of any instrument in txt format, can I somehow attach to MR? or when I import, using Historical Data Manager--> Import where can I access the imported historical tick data? or it is amended only to minute format and can I use on the chart and strategy analyzer?
          thanks Ron

Comment

Can you please send me the backup file, so I can test it on my end. You can send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please put 'Attn Jason' in the subject header and reference this forum thread. If the file is larger than 3 MB, please zip the file first. If still too large, please send the file via www.filexpressit.com.

Unfortunately, historical data is saved seperate from Market Replay data - it is not supported to convert such data.

Historical data is saved at (My) Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->db-->tick/minute/day folders.

Comment

The suggestion to provide more Market Replay data to download has been added in our tracking system for possible future enhancements. It has ID# 1294.

Comment

Jason...is there a way for a user to track the status of these future enhancements?

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Prov1322,

If you're interested in a status update, just contact us with a note to Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com and request one. Please provide the request's ID number as well if possible.
                  KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
                  7 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton  
                  Started by NRITV, Today, 01:15 PM
                  1 response
                  0 likes