• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Ninja has been really slow for me lately

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja has been really slow for me lately

I've been having some issues with Ninja the past 1-2 wks. It seems to be much slower than normal in load my workspaces. Also, freezes for a few seconds now and then when i'm watching the live charts. I can't watch as many markets at one time like i used to b/c of this... I used to watch the ES & Euro & Dow at the same time in the same workspace, now i am not able to do this b/c it slows the data too much and my charts freeze up for 5-15 seconds at a time.
    Can you help me with this? I never had these issues before & I have not changed anything on my end that i am aware of.

Thank you

Hello maggiej12,

Thank you for your post.

In order for me to help determine why this is occurring and gather more information about your system, I will need to review your log and trace files from the last date that this occurred.

Please send an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and include your most recent log and trace files, Attn: Matthew in the Subject line and a reference to this thread.

You will find the log file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.
    • The log file will be named ‘log.20110927.txt’

You will find the trace file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.
    • The trace file will be named ‘trace.20110927.txt’

Please attach both of these files to your next response. If these files are over 4MB, please let me know and I can respond with alternative instructions.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Gunter, Today, 12:18 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by aslane, Today, 02:27 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes